Your mobile phone has multiple contact numbers saved in its system. Whenever someone calls, you can see their names popping up on your cell phone screens. However, you wouldn’t come to know who is calling you if the number is not saved in your device. This is why Truecaller for android is loved by all smartphone users. Truecaller shows the name of the person calling you, irrespective of whether it is saved in your device or not. Hence, with Truecaller app, you get to know who it is, even if an unknown number calls you. This can be spam call, an emergency call and so on.
About the application
Truecaller app download is supported by android and hence it is easy to download and install Truecaller app. With the help of Truecaller, you can check who is calling you. This can be an emergency call that you ought to receive, a spam or telecaller call that can be avoided. Whenever you get a call, it takes Truecaller a few seconds to identify the name of the person and flash it on the screen. Truecaller also helps you to block unnecessary numbers and text messages. You can use Truecaller to send messages to people as well.
Highlight of the application
The app itself is a highlight in the sense that it solves one of the greatest problems of our life, that is spam calls. You can see everything starting from the name to the location from where the call is being made. Truecaller is great for keeping a record of calls as well. It can come in handy in case something goes wrong. You can add your friends on Truecaller and get updates when you connect with them.
Features of the application
Once you have the application with you, you can track down all kind of contact numbers. It doesn’t hang a single time and works really well for all receiving and outgoing calls. With the help of Truecallerapp installation, you can also save contact numbers on your phone. It doesn’t take up much space and is a cell phone friendly application.
Pros of Truecaller App Download
• It is free of cost and super effective.
• It consumes less space on your cell phone.
• It is beneficial for people who have their cell phone numbers distributed within a huge range of people. This avoids time wasted on unnecessary calls.
Cons of Truecaller App Download
• The names that flash might not be the original names all the time. Truecaller generally considers the name by which someone else might have saved that particular number. This might create a confusion at times.
• You can’t store the SMS content in it.
Therefore, it can be said that it is a useful app. It holds basic features but basically turns out to be of a lot of help to common people.
How to uninstall TrueCaller app in Android?
Know that the system apps of your phone cannot be uninstalled, but you can uninstall the installed apps.
- Open settings in your phone. Open the “Apps” section under “Device” subheading.
- This will display the list of all the system apps and installed apps. Open the list of installed apps.
- Scroll and find the app that you want to uninstall. Tap on the name of the app. Tap on “Uninstall” and the app will be removed from your phone.
Now go and explore the digital world in a better way. Install what you need and uninstall what’s unnecessarily eating up your storage space!
How to install TrueCaller Android app
If you’re using a smartphone for the first time and still learning the basics, you must be looking for a perfect guide that can help you out. Applications are an integral part of a smartphone, and your phone is literally nothing without them. So, you should know how to install Android apps with or without Google Play Store, and we’re here to help you for the same. We’ve mentioned below the steps that you need to follow.
Systems nowadays are made smart enough that they have all the necessary apps by default. But in case you need to download other apps, here’s how to do the same:
With Google Play
For anything that you need, Google Play Store has an app.
- Swipe left and right on your home screen and look for Play Store icon. When you get that, tap on it to open.
- Google Play will ask you to sign in if you’re opening it for the first time. Once you’re in Google Play, you can go for searching apps and downloading them.
- When you open Google Play, you’ll see a sign of magnifying glass in the top right. Tap on the glass and then type the name of the app that you’re looking for.
- Tap on magnifying glass sign on your keyboard to make xecute the search. The search results will be displayed on your screen.
- Tap on the icon of the app that you want to install. Click on “Install”, and you’re done.
Without Google Play
Though Google Play Store is a one-stop shop where you find everything that you need yet you might sometimes feel the need to install some apps from outside the veritable android flea market. Here are the important steps which you should grasp when you the same is the situation:
- In your settings, tap on privacy heading and move to security. Now search for heading “unknown sources” which is turned off by default. Turn it on, and this will allow you to download apps from unknown sources.
- Now go to your browser and open APKMirror. This is a trusted website to find legal APKs. You can also use some other site that you already trust.
- Now download required APKs from the site.
- After you’ve downloaded the APK, locate the file in your phone in File Manager.
- Select the file. A warning will pop up to confirm if you want to install the app. Tap “Next” and then “Install”. The application will be installed.
The only thing to remember is that you should not download files from untrusted sources. This might be dangerous, and your phone details can be distributed on the internet.