Pros and Cons of Shazam App
- Visual & audio recognition- The user can hold your camera up to a poster to learn who the artists
- Integration with other platforms- It’s easy to add songs to Spotify or create stations based on them in Pandora.
- Follow your favourite artists- Watch your famous singers discover new music themselves
- Offline Mode- Even if you have no network connection, offline mode lets you capture songs for later identification.
- Can drain the battery- Location frequently used on the Shazam app, and if you are not careful, this can take your shower down very quickly indeed.
- Shaky audio detection- The volume can sometimes be an issue with Shazam depending on the type of device you have.